LEATH v. WELLS
||DARRELL L LEATH
||RHONDA WELLS and DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
||February 7, 2007
||US District Court for the Northern District of Florida
||M CASEY RODGERS
||ELIZABETH M TIMOTHY
|Nature of Suit:
||Habeas Corpus (General)
|Cause of Action:
||28:2254 Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus (State)
|Jury Demanded By:
Access additional case information on PACER
Available Case Documents
The following documents for this case are available for you to view or download:
|February 28, 2007
Signed by Judge ELIZABETH M TIMOTHY on February 28, 2007.
- Clerk shall forthwith transfer this action to the United State District Court for the Middle District of Florida for all further proceedings.
|February 16, 2007
ORDER re 1 Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus filed by DARRELL L LEATH -
Filing Fee due by 3/18/2007, or IFP Motion due by 3/18/2007. Amended Pleadings due by 3/18/2007.
- Clerk to send Petitioner application to proceed in forma pauperis.
- Within THIRTY (30) DAYS Petitioner shall either pay $5.00 filing fee, or submit completed IFP application.
- Clerk shall send Petitioner a Section 2254 form, with this case number written on it.
- Petitioner shall file "Amended Petition" within THIRTY (30) DAYS from docketing of th is order. Alternatively, petitioner shall file notice of voluntary dismissal.
Signed by Judge ELIZABETH M TIMOTHY on February 16, 2007.
(COPY w/forms, mailed to petitioner DARRELL LEATH)
Use the links below to access additional information about this case on the US Court's PACER system.
A subscription to PACER is required.
Access this case on the Florida Northern District Court's Electronic Court Filings (ECF) System
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?